Marketing Research Consultant & Strategist
Roger leverages his 25+ years of widely diverse and deep needs-based custom marketing research expertise to help organizations make lower risk, less costly, and higher reward business decisions.
While major technology and social media companies was his corporate focus, his practice is designed for small businesses, startups, non-profits, and his passion – the wine industry. A complimentary consultation precedes each project engagement to assess needs for marketing research.
• Awareness, attitude, and usage studies to identify and exploit key strengths and address critical weaknesses on features and benefits most important to customers and key targets
• Evaluating product/service concepts to inform new or modified product/service launches
• Uncovering and evaluating performance on key drivers of customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Understanding how your brand is perceived vis-à-vis key competitors on core brand attributes
• Understanding the purchase decision-making process to inform channel and ad strategies
• Evaluating content and messaging to optimally communicate brand and product positioning
• Segmentation research to uncover and cost effectively target the most profitable segments